It has been proved time and again that purchasing a good health insurance plan in India is one of the most important responsibility for every individual, especially in this pandemic era. A health insurance policy is a financial safety shield that protects you and your family. It comes with several benefits such as paying your medical bills including pre and post-hospitalization expenses, protect your savings and get tax benefits.
3 Types of Best Health Insurance Plans in India You Should Know About:
- Indemnity Health Insurance Plan: This type of health insurance plan pays for your actual medical expenses on both cashless as well as reimbursement basis upto the sum insured. This is the most basic health insurance plan that everyone must-have.
- Top-up Health Insurance Plan: As the name goes, a top-up health insurance plan acts as an enhancement to your existing health insurance. If you already have health insurance or a corporate health cover and wish to get a wider cover at a low premium then a top-up plan works best.
- Fixed benefit Health Insurance Plan: While indemnity based health insurance and top up plans pay for medical bills on actual basis, a lump sum benefit based health insurance plan pays you in one go or lump sum. Its beneficial for meeting endless medical expenses arising out of critical ailments such as Stroke, Cancer, Paralysis, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Beat Medical Inflation
- Avail Quality Healthcare Facilities
- Get Access to Specialised Treatments
- Avail Cashless Hospitalisation Facility
- Save Tax up to ₹75,000^
- Get Preventive Health Check-up Coupons
Protect Your Family Against Coronavirus Hospitalization Expenses. Contact Us Today !
Health Insurance, also known as medical insurance policy, is a medical coverage that helps you meet your healthcare expenses by offering financial assistance. Due to the high cost of hospitalization expenses, it is important to have a medical insurance plan in place. In the ongoing pandemic scenario, health insurance plays a vital role in safeguarding your health as well as your wealth. It helps you save tax under section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Tax benefits can be claimed against your health insurance premium. You can buy a medical insurance plan for your family and avail the below mentioned benefits and coverage.
Coverage Offered by Our Best Health Insurance Policies:
Just like every other health insurance plan, we also cover your hospitalization expenses such as room rent, ICU, investigations, surgery, doctor consultations etc due to illnesses and injuries seamlessly.
We believe mental healthcare is just as important as hospitalization due to physical illness or injury; hence, we cover hospitalization expenses incurred for treating mental illnesses.
Pre & Post Hospitalisation
It means all your pre-hospitalization expenses upto 60 days of admission and post-discharge expenses till 180 days get covered, like the costs for diagnostics, physiotherapy, consultations, etc.
Day Care Treatments
Medical advancements help in wrapping up important surgeries and treatments in less than 24 hours, and guess what? We cover you for that as well.
In case of hospital bed non-availability, if the Doctor approves treatment at home we cover you for that as well. So that, you get medical treatment right at the comfort of your home.
Sum Insured Rebound
This benefit acts like a magical backup, which recharges your exhausted health cover to treat the next hospitalization. Basically, we ensure uninterrupted medical coverage at the time of need.
Organ Donor Expenses
Organ donation is a noble cause and we cover the medical and surgical expenses of the organ donor while harvesting a major organ from the donor’s body.
If you stay in a hospital for more than 10 days at a stretch, then we pay for other financial losses that might have happened due to your absence at home. It helps to take care of other expenses during your hospitalization.
Let your belief in alternate therapies like Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy stay intact as we cover hospitalization expenses for AYUSH treatment as well.
Free Renewal Health Check-Up
Get a free health check-up within 60 days of renewing your policy with us.
Once you get yourself secured with, our health insurance plan there is no looking back. Our health plan continues to secure your medical expenses for your entire lifetime on break free renewals.
If there is no claim in the first year, in the next policy year, the sum insured will grow by 50%. It means, instead of ₹ 5 Lakh, your sum insured would now stand at ₹ 7.5 Lakh for the second year.