All mutual fund plans are carefully selected and monitored by qualified professionals to make your hard-earned money work for you. Today all have started talking about SIP, SWP, STP, Monthly Income Plans, Gold Funds, Gilt Funds and others terms related to Mutual Funds. The purpose of writing this article is to provide the basic information about Mutual Funds in a nutshell and educate common people in asset allocations.
Know about Mutual Funds:
First of all let’s find out what a Mutual Fund is?
- It is a professionally managed investment scheme, run by an asset management company that receives money from the public and invests on their behalf in stocks, bonds and other securities. Every mutual fund is managed by a team of experts headed by a fund manager who takes care of your investment against specified charges as stipulated by the SEBI, the regulator of the security market.
- Fixed deposits may act good as your emergency fund or addressing very short term goals but sometimes it gives a return which is even less than the inflation rate after considering the impact of taxation. On the contrary a well-managed mutual fund has the ability to meet your medium to long term goals by delivering a much higher return than that of fixed deposits. Different categories of Mutual Funds can address your short term( say 15 days ) to long term (may be 30 years) goals . Here are some reasons to choose Mutual Funds as the most efficient investment option.
Types of Mutual Fund:
- One Time or Bulk Investment
- Systematic Investment Plan
- Systematic Transfer Plan
- Systematic Withdrawal Plan
- Debt, Equity & Gold Mutual Funds
- Tax Saving Mutual Funds
Disclaimer : Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully. The NAVs of the schemes may go up or down depending upon the factors and forces affecting the securities market including the fluctuations in the interest rates. The past performance of the mutual funds is not necessarily indicative of future performance of the schemes. The Mutual Fund is not guaranteeing or assuring any dividend under any of the schemes and the same is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus. While all efforts have been taken to make this web site as authentic as possible, please refer to the print versions, notified Gazette copies of Acts/Rules/Regulations for authentic version or for use before any authority. We don’t offer advisory service for Mutual Fund Investment .
Start investing in different schemes of Equity, Debt & Gold Mutual Funds through One Time, SIP, STP or SWP.